1) I have an awesome spinach artichoke dip in the oven.
2) I hand mixed it and proceeded to lick my hand clean when I wad done.
3) I just grilled (on the g.foreman) a Fred Flinstone sized ribeye steak
4) I will be having a really yummy Dinner tonight.
I think I might have a small problem. A sock problem. I just went through 1 of my 2 bags o’socks to finally match, fold & put away. This was my end result:
30 singles with no mate
31 matching pairs
14 pairs of knee highs (yay knee highs! )
Let’s assume the mate to the singles are in the other bag, that’s 75 pairs of socks. Plus whatever else is in that bag & what’s already in my sock drawer
I hardly ever wear socks! How the hell did I end up with so many????
(And yes, I will be parting with many of these. But not my knee highs. Never my knee highs!!!)
Full arch. Biggest & brightest rainbow I’ve ever seen. It had already faded a lot by the time I got top a spot where I could take pics.
Coke Zero is not that color… we were in line for a while… I don’t want to know what’s in the bottle…
and they are demanding to be fed.
- Cake or cup cakes. Or both.
- Steak burrito bowl from Chipotle
- Black Cherry Talenti Gelato
- Medium wings from TJs
- Fries from Wild Wings
- Steak and mushroom quesadilla from Moe’s
- Strawberry shortcake
- Ribeye with spinach artichoke dip (ok, I can have this but I don’t feel like cooking)
- …Tons of other stuff I shouldn’t have.
So instead I had a bowl of steamed broccoli with butter and parmesan cheese.
yay fun. :-/
Uh-oh. I’ve either made or mad or it’s tired & needs a break.
Background on my laptop.
I often wish I was there again. It was a nice night
In lighter news, I saw GotG last night. Loved it.
If you were on the fence about seeing it or not, go see it.